Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Money Shot

This is my money shot. There is a great story behind this one. But also it was from my second time flying when I was about eight years old. The pilot of my plane is Ed Mandibles (my brothers Father-in-Law) and in the photo is his friend (whos name I cant remember because that was 10+ years ago) so Ed gives me his camera and tells me to take some pictures. A couple of days later my dad gets a phone call from Ed and Ed explains that I have taken one of the greatest pictures, the pilot in this picture said he had spent a lot of money on professional photographers to take pictures of him and never has he had anything as great as this. Ed (without my knowledge) sent this pic to a popular magazine. And a few months later., guess what made front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment