Sunday, March 9, 2014

Bemchmark

My passion is flying. It is important to me because it is something that I have wanted to do since I was about 5 years old. I started flying when I was about eight or nine years old when my brother got married. My brothers father-in-law is a pilot and has often invited me to go up with him.

I am using the tools from last semester by joining and creating networks to help me in this project. I often ask friends for advice or to help me revise something.

My envisioned future is to become a fully certified pilot. Now that's impossible to have done by June so my short goal is to just become familiar with avionics and flight terms so when I go to San Jose State next semester I will be prepared and give it my all.

What impresses my audience is just my passion for flying. It might not be so easy for them to see it. But it is and always has been my favorite thing. If I hear a plane in the sky I have to look and try to locate it. Along with my passion is my drive to become a pilot, I think the two go together and really show that this is what I want to do with my life.

I think my ideas are already past the "what if" stage of things and are now on the. "so next" stage. I got accepted to SJSU under a BS in Aviation Operations so next I just have to get my education.

My peers are my friends the people who I can trust and who I can go to for advice on minor things and revisions. The public is for ideas, they can comment what they think is right (or wrong) and ill always take it into consideration. And last but certainly not least are my experts, the people who I go to for technical advice, flight hours, and in the near future, flight training.

So lets hack this paper just a tad bit. in the next few posts ill show you just exactly what I do and what id like to do for the rest of my life. So sit back. and enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment