Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tech stuff, apple iOS7

So this has nothing to do with my class. But apple's iOS7 has just been released today and it is amazing. it has a whole new layout nothing is the same it makes everything look simple yet so modern and just futuristic with a new lock code layout. Messaging and facetime upgrades and also making updates 100 times easier in my opinion. It also has a new auto update for you apps. But one thing that really stands out to me is iTunes radio. now ive only been on for like 30 minutes. But its like pandora, except.. well its better the music is like only the stuff i like for the station that i chose. It just seems to seperate music genres better than Pandora. so that was my little ramble about my new phone update. Hopefully saturday morning i can get my iphone 5S

No comments:

Post a Comment